CONNECT your guests, COLLECT information about their behaviour, ENGAGE with them through advertising and promotions.
We Turn Your Wi-Fi Social and bring new traffic to your venue !
Wi-Fi in hospitality: It starts with digital welcome
A great – and free – Wi-Fi connection is a key criteria when choosing lodgings.
Made to suit any type of business from small guesthouse or camping site to five star establishments, UCOPIA provides a flexible and easy solution to connect guests securely, allowing them to stay in touch with friends and family, find out about local attractions, book tickets and access online entertainment. Were you aware that customers run for the Wi-Fi connection in less than 5 minutes of arriving in a hotel?
Wifi hospitality: a helpful hand to better understand your customers.
With the development of a Wi-Fi hospitality, you will be able to capitalise on your network to get in touch with your clients in real-time with tailored messages, having gathered and analysed essential data from them during the Wi-Fi registration process and incorporated this into your existing databases and CRM systems.
Wi-Fi Analytics & Wi-Fi Marketing services allow the venue to gather data on their guests and to promote their offers in real-time through advertising campaigns.
The establishment can thus design loyalty programs and promote its business through targeted marketing campaigns.
- Straighforward connection to Wi-Fi
- Guest access in their own language
- High bandwidth for premium guests
- Integration with existing IT
- No additional work from staff to support guests’ access
- Deeper customer engagement (deliver offers, vouchers, promote local services)
- Compliance with GDPR and anti-terrorism laws.
- Easy to deploy, easy to operate Wi-Fi and independent guest access all-inone solution
- Fast login and authentication
- PMS compliance (FIDELIO certification)
- Support of 16 different languages (including European, Chinese, Russian, Arabic)
- Create targeted marketing campaigns
- Push messages in real time to increase customer engagement
- Manage and store sessions & activity logs
To go further, discover advices on how to build a Proximity Marketing journey.