Taking part in the digital transformation with Ucopia
The Weblib group’s Ucopia brand designs solutions for managing and securing WiFi access, but that’s not all. With constant growth and innovation, the brand and the group are developing new solutions and functionalities, always with the aim of responding to the problem of digitising places open to the public.
“We help all public places to embark on their digital transformation in order to strengthen the link with their users, employees or customers”.
The Weblib group and the Ucopia brand rely on a global network of partners to ensure the overall continuity of services and deployments worldwide. This comprehensive ecosystem of trusted Ucopia partners includes:
Why become a partner of Ucopia?
The partnership programme for the Ucopia brand, part of the Weblib group, is designed to increase your revenue, support your business model and facilitate communication with our teams.
It enables partners to benefit from various advantages depending on their status (Reseller, Bronze, Silver, Gold):
- Access to all Ucopia resources on the Weblib Group Partner Portal
- Technical training and certification on the proposed solutions
- Support and special assistance from our teams during project development.
- Loan equipment, test equipment and licences at preferential rates
- Competitive discounts on public prices
- Registration of business opportunities (leads)
- On-site training workshops for sales teams
- Marketing resources and joint marketing opportunities
- Special offers and bundle discounts
- Privileged access to our technical support
- A privileged relationship and meetings for real feedback on our solutions and roadmap
Ucopia training and certification
Ucopia wants to be sure of the expertise of its partners, particularly its resellers, so that it can offer the best quality of service to end customers. It’s a guarantee of trust and expertise in this highly technical field.
The different Ucopia certifications available
Depending on the partner’s objectives, several certifications are available:
- Foundation: This course focuses on Ucopia’s Express Lite and Express solutions.
- Superior: This course focuses on the more technical requirements of the Ucopia Express solution (prior Foundation certification required).
- Advance: This course focuses on the Advance solution, the most advanced version of the Ucopia solutions (both Foundation and Superior certifications are required).
- Pre-sales consolidation: This certification gives you the skills to assist customers with guest management (WiFi or wired), in all sectors.
- Sales: The aim of this course is to master sales pitches and develop relevant sales arguments for different sectors.
Where and how to obtain certification?
Some of our distributors offer training dates for the various certifications.
Certification is validated if participants obtain a mark of over 70%.
As proof, the participant will receive an individual diploma indicating the date of certification and the period of validity (2 years from the date of issue).
Ucopia by Weblib
Would you like to find out more about the history of Ucopia, the Weblib group, its various solutions and its vision?
Ucopia by Weblib