Access to visitor Wi-Fi is expected in any organisation. The connexion should be easy and have no impact on the day-to-day operations of the business. Whether the organisation hosts large numbers of visitors, training centres or manage multi-tenanted buildings, self-service or sponsored access is crucial.
Enterprise mobility means connectivity wherever the employee is and whatever device he chooses to use to connect. It may be at the office, at home, in a hotel; with a corporate laptop or a personal smartphone. Their connexion to the network should be easy and secure.
- Management of mobility and BYOD (Bring your own device)
- Authenticate and authorise for secure connectivity
- Control session bandwidth
- Support any type of client
- Control access locally or from a Network Operations Centre
- Precisely define each users or groups’ access rights
- Audited and certified as a secure access solution from ANSSI (the French Security Agency)
- Host sponsored login credentials for visitors with reporting and accountability
- BYOD and Network Access Control
- A flexible, scalable architecture that integrates with all existing IP and security infrastructures (directory services, authentication mechanisms and firewalls)
- Compliance and accountability to report on use